Al-Razee Anonnya - Bangladesh

My name is Al-Razee Anonnya. I love to collect Matchboxes, labels, covers, wrappers and anything related to matchboxes. I got the opportunity to come in contact with some of the finest collectors from around the globe who help me very much to enrich my collection and knowledge on phillumeny. I am very fortunate to be a part of the executive committee of Bangladesh Matchbox Collectors' Club (BMCC), one of the leading clubs for phillumenists. From BMCC, we publish matchboxes on varuous interesting themes. I am happy to get the opportunity to work with Mr Shakil to publish those matchboxes. Usually Mr. Shakil designs for matchboxes and I write short histories for the boxes. I am deeply in love with matchboxes and can hardly think of anything except matchboxes.

Please Click on PHOTOS for Large View


















 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful collections.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first virtual exhibition. I am from the USA and love to collect anything related to matches and advertising. Thank you for a very nice and interesting show. God bless and peace. Bob
    rwagonerjr@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete